Dear Three - Not all mobile users are an island

Dear people at Three.

I am one of your mobile phone users who uses a pay as you go phone.  I am the family bill payer, for mobile phones in this role I manage a fleet of 3 Mobile phones.  I have lived with your service for over a year and I have to say your coverage and data costs are the reason I'm with you still.

One suggestion which would really make my Customer experience awesome would be to stop assuming that pay as you go customers are lone wolves.  Whilst a good number may only operate a single phone, a significant number operate two or more phones.  We are parents, and we want the following things;


  • When credit / add on is running out - we want to hear it from you first.  
  • When we top up we want to be able to see how much we used previously.
  • When we use your services we want a single point of information.
I don't know how many people are included in my 'we'.  I have a fair idea that this means a little restructure of your thinking.  I also have a strong idea that if you want to be the network that people choose when they don't want a contract this would be a marketable change for you. At the very least you would get about a weeks extra payment from me each year.








Comments

Popular Posts