QR Encoder day 6

Well Ive had a busy month, but back to the QR Encoder project.  The advantage of using a blog to record ones process became clear today as I have reread through this to put my mind in the right place.

 Test 5 Failing

This was corrrected by matching the name of the list containing the version sizes to sizeList (as opposed to sizeListChar) 

This also has an integrity check against the individual block sizes, they should all be 4 long.

Today I have spent a lot of time reading my old code, and my ld blog posts, and corrected the simple mistake that was causing test 5 to fail, and just double checked the quality of the data version checker.

Next step 


Make a picture - Possible wholly white or black, but I may need to use an image library to create a simple image.


Comments

Popular Posts